Thursday, June 6, 2013

Walk to Madrid

The SLU Walk to Madrid program started on Monday. I am the team captain again this year. I usually do pretty well with increasing how much I walk when I'm doing this program and it's the first step that got me trying to increase my exercise in general.
I decided that I'd take this 8 week period to try to exercise regularly and eat correctly.  However, I forgot about the fact that we have 2 birthdays this week and Greta will be leaving on Sunday.  After eating terribly last night (Maggie's birthday) I realized I hadn't posted any pictures of paleo meals I have made recently.
I made this shrimp the other weekend.  We were going to barbecue it, but it started pouring with rain so I had to cook it on the stove.  Surprisingly, everyone loved it and ate all of it!!!
Ben has been asking me to make his favourite dinner for quite a while.  He loves it, but Maggie hates it!!!
I made this zucchini salad for a barbecue for the exchange students.  It was great, I will definitely make it again
These paleo deviled eggs are delicious!!!
This mango curry is one of my favourite things to eat-I bought some mangoes at the Soulard farmers' market just so I could make it
After all the clean eating, Maggie wanted pizza and my chocolate cake for dinner.  So much for my intentions to eat well all week....

No comments:

Post a Comment