Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Whole30, Day 7, cooking marathon


Day 7 marks the official end of the first week on Whole30.  On the whole things are going great.  I didn't have time to cook at the weekend, so I made a bunch of stuff on a Monday night, took me 4 1/2hours!!!  First of all, I made two batches of chicken chunks to keep us going all week
Then I cooked some brussels for Sam to eat with the roast beef leftovers he was having for dinner

Then I made a fruit clafouti for us to eat because  I have been craving something sweet.  It's not really sweet at all apart from the fruit, but it does the trick and lasts us for several days.

Then, I made some tomato basil soup that I can take to work during the week.  I eat it with some chicken and it's a pretty good lunch. 
 
Finally, I made a big batch of no-oat oatmeal for the week ahead, put together a crock pot meal to cook the next day and got the school/work lunches together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment