Monday, June 8, 2015

This is why I only have to cook once or twice a week!!!!

We went out to breakfast for my birthday yesterday morning and I had an arty latte!!!  After that, we went to look at a house that we might buy.
I cooked a bunch of food for us the coming week.  I always roast vegetables for Sam, he eats a lot of them
We always have breakfast sausages and bacon cooked and ready to go
I have been eating muffins for breakfast rather than no oat oatmeal recently.  I use the honey muffin recipe but now I don't put honey in them.  I found some marmalade imported from France at Whole Foods, it is much better
Cherry clafouti is a good alternative to more conventional dessert
Kale salad for later in the week
Sam grilled beef tenderloin on the grill for dinner.  I made some sweet potato biscuits to go with it.  Caroline made a regular salad and I made fruit salad.  The fridge is now full, but won't be for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment