Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weekend away

We went to Little Rock for the weekend. My diet went to hell very quickly.  Little Rock has way too many good eating places for a paleo diet!!!  We had pretty much eaten all the food in the house, so I took the kids to Hot Pot Smoothie for dinner-I had a Groupon for it and they have some good paleo dishes.  I got my favourite-lemon mango curry with chicken.  So far, so good......
We went to U.S. Pizza for lunch on Sam's birthday.  Sam and I split a house salad and then I had pepperoni pizza.  This is the place where Sam gave me my engagement ring, so it has a special place in my heart.  The food is good too!!!!  Later, Sam went to meet a friend, so Ben and I went to Purple Cow and got Triple Chocolate Treat Malts-yes there are as many calories in them as the name implies!!!!  Maggie always prefers vanilla and they are purple-cool!!!!
Milly had bought this enormous cup cake for Sam's birthday-we shared it between us
I made pizza when we got home.  It was amazing.  I've had lots of practice
Oh no, after eating all that, I put on 3 lbs over the weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment