Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Whole Life Challenge, Day 4

This is Day #4 on the Whole Life Challenge.  It was super-hard on Day 1, mostly because I have to drink 60 oz water each day.  I didn't start drinking water early enough in the day and was having to drink too much at night.  It has been much better since then, but my primary focus each day has been drinking enough water.  This challenge is a little different to Whole30 and there are some things you can eat and others you can't.  You can't have any sugar or artificial sweeteners at all, same as Whole30, but this time I'm being strict and not even chewing gum.  You also have to exercise and do mobility for at least 10 minutes every day.  It's hard to do each day and I'm sure the next 8 weeks will feel really long, but hopefully it will make a difference in the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment