Friday, August 31, 2012

Sunday cooking

I had my usual marathon cooking Sunday. We were going to have salmon for dinner, Sam was going to grill it so I made up a marinade with oil,lime juice and dill. Unfortunately, it rained so we had to put it in the oven, but it was still good.
Sam wanted some honey muffins.  They are not part of the Whole30 because of the honey, so I made these banana pumpkin rock cakes.  They were OK,but the honey muffins are WAY better!!!!
Made the usual batch of no-oat oatmeal, Sam & I still eat this every day.
Since I'm still in my buffalo sauce mode, I made the buffalo chicken meatloaf recipe again.  This time, I added more hot sauce, used turkey instead of chicken and made the mixture into meatballs rather than putting it all in a loaf pan.  It made some very convenient snacks for in the week.
I also cooked some chicken chunks for Sam to have with salad and I made butternut squash curry with chicken.  We seem to eat a lot of chicken these days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment