Sunday, August 19, 2012

Whole30, day 6

We did the Color Run this morning, walked most of it, but it was fun.  I ate no-oat oatmeal before the run, I actually ate it cold because I didn't have time to sit and eat it.  It's OK cold, but not my number one choice of ways to eat it!!  I took it in the car with me & ate about half, then had the other half after the run.  I snacked for the rest of the day.  Had some chicken with buffalo sauce-mixed some red hot sauce with Sam's dressing & it was great. I bought mangoes last week & have been eating one a day-they may be my favourite fruit.  I made a clafouti for dinner/dessert, put cherries in it.  It's our favourite clafouti recipe.  We eat a piece for dessert throughout the week.  We have been snacking on left-overs out of the fridge for the last three nights.  I guess making a large amount of food at the weekend pays off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment