Friday, August 31, 2012

Whole30, day 19

Wow, I can't believe it's been a week since I wrote about my diet.  Things have been really busy, but I have managed to stay on track for the most part.  Being in a challenge where you know you have other people with you really helps.  It's also a help to know you are doing this for a limited time.  I am painfully aware of all the opportunities I have to flinch and eat something that I shouldn't.  Ben made some blueberry muffins the other night, they looked amazing.  I had the tiniest bite just to make him happy, but I would have eaten the whole thing if I hadn't been doing the program.
The real challenge starts now.  We are going to Little Rock for the weekend and then I am going to a meeting in Canada for a week.  Eating away from home is a new level of difficulty.  Maybe I will enjoy the additional challenge.....

No comments:

Post a Comment