Monday, April 23, 2012

Cooking on a Sunday afternoon.




I made a huge batch of no-oat oatmeal to last us into the week.  I made a small batch last night for Sam to eat this morning, then I made another small batch for my breakfast.  Then, this enormous batch this afternoon!!!!  All-in-all, I used 20 eggs!!!!!



I also made a cherry clafouti using a jar of Trader Joe's Morello cherries. Maggie has been asking for a chicken clafouti, I am going to have to make one for her soon. I much prefer the fruit ones. I found a jar of cherries in the pantry so I thought I might as well use it.  I used 4 eggs, a can of coconut milk, 1/4 cup coconut flour & some vanilla for the clafouti, then I just added the cherries and cooked at 375 for 45 mins.  I had cut down the amount of coconut flour and I think it was a lot better.



The usual batch of chicken chunks was made.  I usually fry them in butter with some salt and lemon pepper, just cook them until the liquid is gone and they start to stick a little bit.  We eat them all week, Sam eats them with salad and I give them to the kids for lunch.





We had Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps for dinner.  This is one of my favourite recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment