Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Today's the day.....

Well, I am starting all over on the Whole30 today.  I'm actually quite excited about it.  I have managed to recruit a few folks to try this with me & I have committed to writing on my blog every day so everyone can see what I am eating & how I am doing.  The first time I did this, I noticed a difference in my clothes after 2 weeks.  Although I still can tell a difference from where I started, I can also acknowledge that the waistline is expanding again!!!  I can also tell that I feel more sluggish since I've been eating all that Easter candy.
I have been looking through some of my old recipes and wondering why I haven't made them in a while.   I think I have missed the challenge of eating right and finding new recipes to keep up my enthusiasm.  Sam is very supportive and it really helps that he will eat whatever I make and go along with me-Thanks Sam!!!!  We are also trying to get the kids on a better diet too.  They'd be fine without all the candy in the house, but it's hard to get them off the cereal in the morning.
So, I weighed myself this morning, will take some "before" pictures tonight and start my daily journal......

No comments:

Post a Comment