Monday, April 30, 2012

Whole 30 Day 1

Does it make a difference to be doing this with someone else?  Absolutely!!  I noticed at least 2 or 3 things that I would have eaten if I hadn't known that I was doing this with someone else.  I'm already thinking forward to the things that I can't eat in the next 30 days at least.  There is so much that you can't eat if you stick to the diet.  I was already thinking of a wine tasting I'm supposed to be hosting, no pizza on Friday nights, etc.
So this was my new Day 1.  I had no-oat oatmeal for breakfast, an apple for morning snack and beef left over from yesterday for lunch.  I made tacos for dinner, but I just ate the meat with a little avocado, some lettuce and tomato.  I resisted eating some plantain chips when I came home from work, and resisted eating sour cream, taco shells or cheese with dinner!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment