Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 14

I made it through the first 2 weeks.  Yes, I have deviated from it a little on several days, but I have managed to improve from where I was recently.  I know there are several things I really need to do.  I need to drink more water and I need to get the sweet potato chips out of the house.
I am still eating my usual far during the day.  I had some chicken with my soup today and it did seem to get me through the afternoon much better.  I made Marie's salmon recipe for dinner.  I got some steelhead trout from Sam's club.  I cut out the syrup this time and just used the ginger out of the jar.  It's not strictly paleo and definitely not Whole 30, because it has soy and Pad Thai sauce in it, plus the ginger, but it is really good and hard to resist.  I think salmon and ginger were made for each other!!!  I cooked some baby broccoli from Trader Joe's with it.  It was very good.  The kids love it and they ate everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment